Solo - Model 473-D - 3 Gallon Diaphragm Backpack Sprayer
Rugged SOLO backpack sprayers are flexible and ergonomically designed for virtually any spraying task both large and small. Built for comfort. Built for convenience. Built to last. SOLO's ergonomic design contours to your back for greater comfort. With a proven diaphragm pump, you will be reliably equipped for applying spray liquid or insecticides in your garden. A low number of wearing parts and sturdy technology ensure a long service life and minimum maintenance. The large filling aperture for convenient filling of the tank and smooth-running pump make spraying pleasant work.
The SOLO® 473-D is capable of producing up to 60 psi, with its rugged connecting-rod-actuated diaphragm pump. The diaphragm is made of top quality material for its resistance to harsh chemicals and its long life expectancy.
Designed with the ability to pass small abrasive particles without damage to the pump assembly. The diaphragm pump is ideal for handling chemicals in wettable powder form, as well as liquid formulations.
- High performance diaphragm pump for use with wettable powders and liquid formulations, capable of producing up to 60 psi.
- Rugged metal frame for stability when filling.
- Extra-large tank openings for easier filling and cleaning.
- 28' Unbreakable wand and shut-off valve for excellent reach.
- Commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature to minimize user fatigue.
- Viton® seals in key locations ensure long service and durability.
- Interchangeable pump handle for left or right-hand operation.
- 48' nylon-reinforced high-pressure hose for extended reach.
- Double filtration system: filter basket and nozzle filter.
- Four-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks: adjustable, fan spray, hollow cone, and jet stream nozzles. TeeJet® compatible.
- Covered by a one-year limited warranty.
- Horizontal Spray Distance 25± feet
- Vertical Spray Distance 20± feet
- Dry Weight 10 lbs
- Average Full Weight with 8lbs per gal. of Water 34 lbs
- Pump Type Diaphragm
- Ideal Chemical Formulations Wettable Powder & Mild Bleach
- Max Pressure 60 psi
- Manual Pressure Adjustment Not Standard
- Hose Length 4 feet
- Shut-off Valve & Wand Length 2¼ feet
- Trigger Lock Yes
- Interchangeable Nozzles Yes
- Pressure Relief Valve No
- Inflation Valve No
- Pressure Gauge Not Standard
- Pump Lever Standard, Fixed
- Carry Strap Independent Straps
- Waist Belt Not Standard
- Carry Handle Not Standard
- Tank Material HDPE
- Hose Material Nylon Reinforced PVC
- Shut-off Valve & Wand Material Polypropylene
- Warranty 1 Year