For general horticultural use to maintain plant nutrition levels and promote healthy growth. Suitable for most crops in most situations and can be used throughout the season. Especially useful for perennial and woody subjects.
- Produced from high quality raw materials and to rigid quality assurance standards of ISO 9001/2008.
- Completely and readily soluble easy to use water soluble powder.
- Magnesium, vital for quality crop production, is incorporated.
- Chelated micronutrients ensure stable solutions and availability to the plant.
- Contains blue indicator dye.
- 18:18:18+3 NPK + magnesium + trace elements
Nutrient: Content (%)
- Total nitrogen (N): 18.0
- Nitrate nitrogen (N): 5.3
- Ammoniacal nitrogen (N): 4.3
- Ureic nitrogen (N): 8.3
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5): 18.0 (P:7.8)
- Potassium oxide (K2O): 18.0 (K:14.9)
- Magnesium oxide (MgO): 3.0 (Mg: 1.9)
- Boron (as polyborate): 0.025
- Copper (as EDTA): 0.010
- Iron (as EDTA): 0.175
- Manganese (as EDTA): 0.060
- Molybdenum (as molybdate): 0.005
- Zinc (as EDTA): 0.002
- Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre: 1.0011 mS
- Pack Size: 1 kg carton, 5 x 1 kg carton and 20 kg sack, 50 per pallet.