Model Solufeed 1:5:1 - Standard Water Soluble Fertilizer
From Water Solubles
A high phosphorus feed to encourage vigorous root growth and good plant establishment. Use early in the season when plants are young. One of a range of standard water soluble fertilizers for crops grown in soils and artificial growing media.
- To encourage vigorous root growth and good plant establishment. Suitable for most crops in most situations and typically used early in the season when plants are young.
- Good for helping new lawns take root and a great yield booster for potatoes.
- Produced from high quality raw materials and to rigid quality assurance standards of ISO 9001/2008.
- Completely and readily soluble easy to use water soluble powder.
- Magnesium, vital for quality crop production, is incorporated.
- Chelated micronutrients ensure stable solutions and availability to the plant.
- Contains blue indicator dye.
- Nutrient: Content (%)
- Total nitrogen (N): 9.7
- Nitrate nitrogen (N): 0
- Ammoniacal nitrogen (N): 7.2
- Ureic nitrogen (N): 2.5
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5): 51.6 (P:22.4)
- Potassium oxide (K2O): 9.9 (K:8.2)
- Magnesium oxide (MgO): 3.0 (Mg: 1.9)
- Boron (as polyborate): 0.025
- Copper (as EDTA): 0.010
- Iron (as EDTA): 0.175
- Manganese (as EDTA): 0.060
- Molybdenum (as molybdate): 0.005
- Zinc (as EDTA): 0.075
- Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre: 0.7727 mS
Pack Size: 1 kg carton, 5 x 1 kg carton and 20 kg sack, 50 per pallet.