Sophisticated Electronics Control System
The sophisticated control system is split into a killer control box and a user control box. The user control can be calibrated to provide up to 20 individualized stunning parameters. Each machine can be programmed with parameters for a range of fish species, and full data logging over one year allows welfare monitors access to the stunning data upon request. Flexible applications allow the machine to be setup to stun directly in seawater or in fresh water. Machines can be designed to provide in excess of 50 tonnes per hour.
- Touchscreen operation with backlit display and additional membrane keypad
- Warning lights to attract user to a fault
- IP67 electronics housing
- Single universal power or three phase power
- USB port for adding new software or for monitors to extract statistics on stunning
- Full data logging up to one year of stunning history and faults “