From Soya Toasters
The soya toaster is able to reduce the values of urease contained in the grain and eliminate the anti-nutritional elements, making the soya edible for animals.
Hourly production 2 ton/hr
Fuel diesel, methane gas, LPG
Height 6.6m (Chimney excluded)
Height 2.9m (Pedestals included)
The toaster is a component of a plant. On request, Mecmar supplies consultancy for designing the toasting plant with all the elements that give the customer the finished product (e.g. silo for storage and cooling, soya handling systems, etc.)
- it increases farm productivity (e.g. greater livestock growth, higher egg production);
- it protects the proteins and the quantity of vegetable fat contained in the grains, thanks to the extremely low exposure of the grain to high temperatures;
- it guarantees homogeneous toasting with continuous movement of the grain during the toasting stage;
- it enhances product appearance, a very important factor from a commercial point of view.
- All of this from a highly compact and easy-maintenance machine.