Hydraulic hammers have many special features designed to make working and operating easier and faster. The special features can be combined in several ways to create a solution that suits customer needs.
Full line of sound suppressed hammers that meet strict noise regulations.
- Lower noise level than standard hammers.
- Easy and more pleasant on operator.
- Enhanced productivity.
- Dust tight housing.
- Less wear of components.
- Improved vibration dampening.
- Easy on carrie
An impact energy control system for breaking professionals provides optimum breaking energy and control.
- More control for operator
- Suitable breaking energy acoording to the application
- Hammer and component protection
The E 66, E 65 G 90 and G 100 hammers are available in TUNNEL version, which is specially designed to match requirements of tunneling application.
- CITY JET as standard
- Ramlube as standard
- No stone claw
- Dust proof housing
- Designed for horizontal operating position
Uniram-hammer is pin mounted on the carrier and designed for low working heights.
- Low working height
- Reduced mounting costs
- Low weight
- Tucking under position for transport
The JET-version hammers have water spray plumbing integrated in the hammer housing. Spray suppresses dust effectively in any application. Especially in tunnelling and demolition applications there is a need to reduce the amount of dust caused by the operation.
- Effective dust handling
- Less component abrasion
- Available for hammers and crushers
- Activated by operator or automatically in conjunction with the operation.
- For all applications