Spiro - Hydratech Toploader System
The “Hydratech Toploader” (EU Patent 0882390) system is the economic solution for automatic storage and processing system for all kinds of bulky products, like peat, compost, woodchips, fertilizer, fibres, sawdust, bark, SRF. The bucket picks up the material from the furthest end of the mass. The filled bucket moves over the mass of material and automatically empties itself onto a discharge conveyor.
The competitive 'Hydratech Toploader' (EU Patent 0882390) advantages:
- Handles a broad range of materials.
- No restrictions in length width or storage capacity.
- Existing structure (concrete floor) can be used, no pits required.
- Completely automatic.
- Very competitive compared to other kinds of storage and/or transport facilities.
- Easier to load, lorries can backs right into the unit.
- All moving parts are placed over the pay load, no direct contact with abrasive or hazardous elements.
- Capacities up to 50 mÂ³/h possible.
- Low energy costs.
- Fewer replacement parts give lower maintenance costs and less down time.
- Completely hot dip galvanised design.