Spray Applied Membrane
LIQUID BOOT Membrane is a cold, spray-applied membrane that provides an impermeable barrier against gas and vapour intrusion into structures. LIQUID BOOT is sprayed directly to penetrations, footings, grade beams, pile caps, etc., providing a fully-adhered and seamless membrane.
- Excellent sealing of penetrations.
- Seamless, monolithic membrane; no additional sealing required.
- Functions well in larger industrial applications as well as smaller residential applications.
- Ideal for complicated sub-structures and vertical applications.
- Rapid and simplified installation minimises construction time.