Springland - U-Trough Unload systems
Springland U-Trough Unload systems set the standard in high capacity, high quality unloading equipment. Ease of installation, top quality materials, and proven design are just a few reasons our satisfied customers have chosen Springland U-Trough systems over the competition for the past 30 years.
11' (28cm) U-Trough with 9' (23cm) flight provides conservatively 5000-7500 BPH* (136-200Mt per hour) unloading capacity.
- Gearbox sweep drive features a fully enclosed shifting mechanism. Food grade oil is used to ensure no product contamination occurs.
- A double length centre gate provides 23' (58cm) of exposed flight for maximum unloading capacity.
- Adjustable angle on the back plate.
- Single Motor Drives the unloader and sweep from outside the bin.
- Rack and pinion gate controls.
- Gearbox shifter engages the sweep from outside the bin.
- Sweep Stop - Limits the sweep to one revolution around the bin and is controlled outside the bin.
- High Capacity
- Unloading at 5000 to 7500 Bushels (136-200Mt) per hour*.
- The Springland U-Trough design moves more material than traditional round tubes at the same horsepower with less chance of grain damage.
With 14 Guage G90 Galvanized materials, powder coated finishes and sealed gearboxes, Springland U-Troughs require minimal maintenance and will provide years of reliable operation.
Springland Elevator Wheel** provides positive sweep advancement.
The adjustable sweep backplate allows the elevator wheel to be adjusted closer to the bin wall to improve clean up.
Ease of Installation
Springland unloads fit under most standard aeration floors and require minimal assembly.
The gearbox drops into and self-aligns in the U-Trough.
The main unloader components are pre assembled to ensure ease of installation.
Unloader systems are available to fit 15-78 Foot (4.6-23.77M) Bins.
Unloader extensions for custom installations are also available.
- With quick detach motor mount and over center belt tensioner.
- Belt guard swings out for easy access to belts.
- Used in areas where electric power is unavailable.
Incline Elbow Powerhead
- Elevates the discharge.
- Either electric or hydraulic powerhead can be attached to the incline elbow
- Paddle conveyor and single motor design eliminates the need for transport auger.
8' Round System
- Available for bins up to 48' (15m) diameter
- 6.25' Flight option
- 2500-3500 BPH (60-80 MT/hr)
- Sweep and powerhead assemblies are interchangeable from U-trough to round