Spudnik - Model 1200 - Straight Conveyor Hopper Style
From Handling Harvesters
Moving potatoes from point A to B is something SPUDNIK has done for years. The model 1200 Conveyor has a hopper on the in-feed end to facilitate the smooth transition of product when dumped in from another conveyor. The conveyor has jacks on all four wheels allowing the machine to be leveled. Each conveyor is equipped with a hitch to connect to other conveyors.
- Available lengths: 30 and 40 feet.
- 30, 36 & 42 Inch belt widths.
- Steering axle on in-feed end and straight axle on discharge end.
- Manual adjustment jacks on all four wheels.
- Optional crazy wheels, caster, on discharge end.
- Optional hydraulic tip down on discharge end.