SPX - Model W75CP2 Series - PMO Continuous Process Mix Proof Valves
W75CP2 for safe separation of dairy product from CIP plus single seat-lift separation compliance. Fully independent operation and cleaning of either the upper or lower housing to maximize plant uptime and capacity while allowing flexibility in cleaning and production runs.
Fully independent operation and cleaning of either the upper or lower housing is achieved due to:
- 3-A sanitary standard 85-02 approval
- PMO Section 15p(B) compliance for single seat lift separation while product is in the opposite housing
- PMO Section 12p compliance for ability to clean all product contact surfaces
Features and Benefits
- Continuous production and cleaning
- Secure and reliable
- Compact and better value
- Completely and easily serviceable
- Product Wetted: Stainless Steel, ASTM 316L (UNS-S31603); (DIN-1.4404)
- Non-Product: Stainless Steel, ASTM 304 (UNS-S30400); (DIN-1.4301)
- Elastomers: EPDM or FKM (Fluoroelastomer)
- Finish: ≤ 32 Ra (≤0.8 μm) Other finishes available upon request.
Pressure Ratings (Holding Pressure Ratings 150 psi (10 bar) for all sizes)