Model SR3000 - Stationary Reader
The SR3000 V2 is a Stationary Reader for ISO 11784/11785 transponders with exceptionally good RFID performance. It comes with a range of panel antennas and can read and control two inputs and outputs. It is fit for single and multiple reader configuration and is designed for easy integration by OEM’s and System Integrators.
Designed for easy integration by OEM’s and System Integrators
The SR 3000 V2 replaces the powerful SR 3000 (V1). Just like the V1, the V2 is equipped with standardized computer interface to suit both RS232 interface with a PC or other serial device, as well as addressable interface on a RS485 field bus. The 2 inputs are equipped with pull-up resistors and can be used e.g. for detecting a gate switch or photo cell. The 2 solid state outputs can be used e.g. to operate relays or actuators. A simple communication protocol sets and reads the I/O’s and can also switch on/off the HF-field. The integrated auto-tuning warrants optimum identification in dynamic environments, even when the antenna environment changes due to (unexpected) external circumstances. The DSP-algorithm is fine-tuned for optimum RFID performance with both FDX-B and HDX transponders. The DSP-software can be (re)loaded from a PC to embed latest RFID and noise cancellation algorithms.
- 134.2 kHz
- Reads HDX and FDX-B transponder according to ISO 11784/11785
- DSP processor for enhanced RFID performance
- Antenna automatically (re-)tunes to compensate changes in antenna environment
Interface and synchronization
- RS232 and RS485 (16 addresses)
- RS485 Master/Slave synchronization (galvanic isolation)
- 2 inputs (1k pull-up resistor)
- 2 outputs (12V, 1.0A per output)
- SR 3000 V2 fit for 12V car battery Power Supply
SR3000 V2 Stationary Antenna’s
- SA SR3000 S 30 x 30 cm
- SA SR3000 M 40 x 60 cm
- SA SR3000 L 60 x 150 cm
- SA SR3000 XL 80 x 120 cm
- SA SR 3000 antenna’s designed for permanent outdoor installation
- Install protected from direct rain ingression and sunlight
Power Supply and dimensions
- Power Supply 12V*, < 3Amp **
- Dimensions 25.0 x 17.5 x 7.5 cm.
- Enclosure IP 65
- Operating temp. -20ºC … +55ºC
- * Use PS SR3000 for verifiable RFID performance!
- ** When 2 outputs switched-off