Model SSM-72 - Brush Cutter Skid Steer Attachment
The Bush-Whacker Brush Cutter Skid Steer Attachment is a 6 foot skid steer mounted rotary mower that can take on the toughest jobs and is durable enough to clear cut standing trees up to 11 inches in diameter.
Blades– Two 3/4” thick alloy spring steel blades mounted on shoulder bolts to allow blades to swing freely. Blades also feature three (3) cutting edges.
Deck– 1/4” steel deck gives rigidity, heavy-duty construction, built to last.
Front Chute-Open front chute directs brush into the blades while allowing operator visibility.
Hydraulic Motor – Quick disconnects attach to skid steer accessory ports. Designed to handle high or low flow hydraulic systems.
Hydraulic Specs – The SSM-72 is compatible with any skid steer hydraulic system ranging from 16 – 25 gpm and pressures ranging from 1600 – 3000 psi.
- Cutting capacity of 11 inches.
- 1/4” Heavy Duty US Steel Decking.
- Top in class cutting width (72”).
- Heavy-duty to take on the toughest jobs.
- Automatically adapts to high and low flow hydraulics.
- Only unit in its class to feature a 3/4” blade with three (3) cutting edges.