Stainless Steel Pressure Pump
We offer pressure pumps, which are stainless steel multistage pumps. Some of the applications are: Pumping of clean non-loaded fluids in the domestic, agricultural and industrial sectors. Pressurizing systems. Drinking and glycol water.
Further, The Advantages of Pressure Pump -:
- Closed Coupled and Compact.
- Excellent efficiency that allows a reduction of running cost and powers.
- Over-dimensioned bearings for longer life of the machines.
- Intermediate shaft guiding stage for concentricity of rotation.
The Characteristics are as follows:
- Capacity : up to 26m3/h
- Total Head : up to 78m
- Maximum working pressure : 10Bar
- Maximum suction Head up to 7 m.
- Maximum liquid temperature : from -15 to 50C
- Ambient temperature : up to 40C
The specifications of the motor are as follows:
- 2 Pole induction Motor
- Single phase 230V-50Hz(+/_ 5%)with thermal protector
- Insulation class F
- Protection degree IP 54
The construction features include
- Pump body : Cjrp,p-Nickel steel AISI 304
- Impellers : Noryl reinforced with fiber glass (GFN2V)
- Diffusers : Noryl reinforced with fiber glass (GFN2V)
- Mechanical seal disc holder: AISI 304 Chrome-Nickel steel
- Motor bracket Aluminum alloy
- Pump shaft : AISI 304 Chromo-Nickel steel
- Mechanic Leal : Ceramic-Graphite up to 6 stages Graphite-Silicon carbide from 6 stages
- Intermediate shaft guiding stage bush: Brass - AISI 304 Chromo-Nickel steel
- Pump body Gasket : HNBR