Standard Duty Separators
Separators are designed to separate the solids from liquid in a wide range of substances such as sludge, sewage, manure, vegetables, food waste/byproducts, paper pulp, and more.
- Reduce waste volumes by extracting more solids from liquid.
- Re-use separated solids (vegetables and food waste/byproducts) as animal feed or organic fertilizer.
- Easily shovel, store, and convey the odorless, solid material (25-30% dry matter).
- Process material when you want/need.
- Continuous duty—low amp draw units with minimal energy requirements.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Quick return on investment.
Hot-dip galvanized steel open frame support allows for pipe connection flexibility beneath separator.
The wedge wire dewatering screen’s stainless steel construction produces high strength and extended service life suitable for solids-liquid separation in numerous industries. A wide selection of screen sizes are available. producing 25-30% dry matter. Screens are reversible for longer service life.
Choice of Screw
Choose between two screw options:
- Patented modular SINT™, an engineered, self-cleaning polymer screw. The FDA approved SINT™ screw provides reduced wear and enhanced capacity.
- Wear-resistant heavy duty stainless steel screw.
SINT™ is a trademark of WAMGROUP®. Patented in various countries.
Stainless steel reinforced diaphragm outlet applies self-adjusting counter-pressure which produces dryer consistent solids. Patented in various countries.
Your choice of motors, ask your Patz Dealer for details.
Stainless steel loading hopper resists rust for long service life.