Javo Standard - Model 2.0 - Fully Optimized Potting Machines
A mature, fully optimized potting machine, suitable for nearly all pots from 5.5 up to 25 cm. Because of the unique drive technique, the pots move calmly and steady on the pot track and the stop time of the pot is extended, which gives peace in the work process.
The new standard for modern and efficient potting
A well-known potting machine, that has completely been optimized. That is the Javo Standard 2.0! This potting machine sets new limits of optimal potting. The pots move quietly and steady on the pot track, thanks to the accurate pot track drive. Also, the stop time of the pot is extended, which gives peace in its operation process. The widened soil elevator is equipped with rubber belts and stainless steel elevator blades, which make the Javo Standard 2.0 quiet and extremely low-maintenance.
50 years of experience
Discover the all-new Javo Standard 2.0 with more than adequate working space around the pot track. The control panel is positioned at eye level and within reach for all working positions.
The soil supply can be arranged very precisely and is fully adjustable to suit your needs, via the two stainless steel soil chutes. You also do not need to worry about the correct tension of the pot track chain, because it is automatically tensioned. And do not underestimate its speed. The Javo Standard 2.0 easily reaches a capacity of 8.000 pots per hour!
- Widened soil elevating system ensures a constant soil supply.
- Mechanical control on the double stainless steel soil chute is very refined adjustable.
- The ascending soil supply conveyor ensures that the substrate structure stays the same.
- Very precise control of the pot track, by use of en electronic speed regulator.
- Guaranteed smooth movement and precision, because of the new unique drive system.
- Control panel above the pot track, accessible from every work position.
- Possibility to place the pot take off on several positions.
- Soil elevator equipped with rubber belts, to make the machine quiet and maintenancelow.
- Stainless steel elevator blades.
- CE marked and complies with the Machine directive 2006/42/EG or with the UL/CSA guidelines for the US and Canada.
- Pots double or with four pots simultaneously, while drilling remains possible.
- Brush unit.
- Skip one pot, for working with even larger pots.
- Machine extension, for more pot positions and possibility to integrate the machine with a transplanter.
- Suitable for: nearly all pots
- Sizes: 5,5 up to 25cm
- Capacity: approx. 900-8.000 pots per hour (depending on machine configuration, pot sizes, substrate)
- Length: 3.692mm
- Width: 1.226mm
- Height: 1.895,7mm
- Soil bin capacity: approx. 1.000 litre
- Weight: approx. 900 kg
- Voltage: 400V 50Hz 3~ +N +PE / 220V 60Hz 3~ +PE
- Power: approx. 4kW
- Power connection: 16A, 5 pins CEE plug