This revolutionary cost-effective design reduces the number of conveyors by 30%, providing benefits in simplified machine cleaning and servicing, and a reduction in annual overhaul costs.
Fewer drops and turns in the material flow allow for less fruit damage. The narrow width of the machine, tighter turning radius and reduced weight make it easier to move the machine from field to field, resulting in less downtime and more productivity.
The Star NTD Tomato Harvester utilizes a straight through material flow for gathering, separating, shaking, cleaning and sorting of processing tomatoes. The No-Turn Design provides an improved uniformity of fruit flow allowing for more efficient cleaning and optical sorting.
The Star NTD Tomato Harvester, with enhanced performance and durability due to significantly fewer parts, is designed specifically to match the productivity of the previous CTM Harvester models at a rate sixty tons per hour output.
- Engine: John Deere 6068HF485,TIER-3-225HP@2200RPM
- Drive: Hydrostatic with 4 drive motors & 2 speed ranges
- Speed: 0 to 18 MPH variable both forward and reverse
- Separation System: 3-weight vibrating shake
- Tires: 1300R24 Radial XGLA2
- Frame: Pivot front and rear axles, frame leveling
- Color Sorting: One 64-channel electronic sorter
- Fluid Capacities:
- Fuel: 100 Gallons
- Hydraulic Oil (System Cap): 115 Gallons
- Coolant: 8 Gallons L ong Life, 1:1 Ratio wi th Water
- Engine Crankcase: 33.75 Quarts of SAE 15-40 Oil
- Electrical System:
- Alternator: 160 Amp
- Electrical Supply: 12 Volt D.C.
- Terminal Ground: Negative
- Driver: 1
- Sorters: 3 Maximum
- Two Way 32 Channel Dirt Sorter (elec or mech)
- One Way 32 Channel Dirt Sorter (elec or mech)
- Front Section Center Pivot Header
- Disc Pickup, Rod Weeder, or Sickle Cutting Device
- Vine Shredder
- Color and Dirt Sort Machine Level
- Wheel Motor – Heavy Duty
- Adjustable Axle
- Cull Sorter
- Elevator Extension