Steel-Frame Living Quarters Horse Trailer
Constructed on a steel frame, these trailers are built to last yet have a reduced total trailer weight due to the aluminum skin. Measuring 8 feet tall and 8 feet wide, the living quarters can sleep 2 to 6 people and can be completely customized to your specifications inside and out.
We understand your passion for horses and the lifestyle that goes with it. Our top priority is the safety of your animals so we seek out manufacturers who use the latest technology and features to ensure top-of-the-line safety and comfort.
- sealed rear tack room with swing out saddle racks
- 1/2' rubber floor mats in each horse stall
- 40” wide stalls throughout horse compartment
- aluminum two-way pop-up ceiling vents above each horse
- aluminum drop-down feed door with travel grill
- spray-in lined horse compartment - 4 feet up on all 4 walls
- horse ties located on the interior and exterior
- insulated side walls in horse compartment – 48” high
Being on the road doesn't mean sacrificing comfort. With choices that range from the basic to the deluxe, we are confident that we offer enough standard and optional LQ features to meet the tastes of even the most design-conscious customer.