Stewart - Model GX 22 LL - Low Loader Trailer
From Low Loader Trailers
Low Loader Trailer Model GX 22 LL.Carry Capacity : 22,000kg. Maximum Trailer Speed : 20mph. Body : Standard Width 2500mm. Beaver tail with hydraulically operated rear ramps. Floor Bearers : 100x50 channel. Floor : 50mm Keruing. Side Rave : Pressed steel with keyhole cut outs as chain securing points. Chassis : 250x150 box section. Axles : Three Granning 125mm Ø 10 stud, 310x190 brakes. Suspension : Granning underslung spring suspension.
- Drawbar : Heavy duty 40mm hitch eye
- Wheel Centres : 10 stud, fully welded high speed rims
- Tyres : Double Coin 435/50Rx19.5
- Braking : Hydraulic braking system
- Ratchet style parking brake
- Lighting : LED commercial road lighting system
- Connection to tractor: Removable electric coil
- Rear stop/tail/indicator lights with light guards
- Front marker lights
- Side marker lights
- Amber warning light
- Paint : Finished with 120 microns of two pack acrylic high gloss paint
- Optional Extras :
- Fast tow trailer with air braking, ABS & LSV
- Lockable plastic or stainless steel toolbox
- Hydraulically operated beaver tail
- Hydraulically operated floor in beaver tail
- Rear wedge to carry boxes
- Removable aluminium ramps
- The steel extrusions are shotblasted and primed prior to fabrication to remove mill scale and ensure a good surface for paint adhesion.
- Axles are used well within their design capacity, not on the limit. All low loader trailers are fitted with four spring suspension.
- The side rave is pressed steel with keyole chain securing points.
- The standard trailer width is 2500mm (approximately 8’2”).
- The trailers are fitted with a commercial road lighting system and the wiring is connected at waterproof junction boxes. The lights are all LED including an LED flashing warning light. There is a stalk fitted at the front of the trailer to keep electric and braking cables tidy and away from the drawbar and dirt. The electric connection to the tractor is a removable electric coil.
- Trailers are finished with 120 microns of paint, applied with an electrostatic system to ensure complete coverage. The top coat is a hard wearing two pack acrylic high gloss paint.
- Standard features include: 600mm headboard, ratchet style park brake, keyhole chain securing points, LED commercial road lighting system with front and side marker lights, stop/tail lights and flashing warning light, rear light guards, hydraulic braking system and spray suppression flaps.