STIHL - Model HL 45 - Hedge Trimmers
When hedge trimming at home requires a bit more reach, it’s time to reach for the STIHL HL 45 extended reach hedge trimmer. It features a 26” long shaft, giving homeowners the reach of a professional landscaper in a value package. Its 20” blade is double-sided and features an integrated cutter guard, perfect for trimming tall or wide bushes and hedges. The HL 45 is also powered by a STIHL HomeScaper Series™ engine with four transfer ports for increased power and fuel efficiency. Give your hedges a smooth, uniform look – even in those hard-to-reach areas – with the STIHL HL 45.
- Double-sided reciprocating blades with integrated cutter guard (except single-sided HS 86).
- Air filter cover is easy to remove without tools for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Front hand guard is designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Anti-Vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Throttle trigger lockstop switch for ease of operations.
- Upright translucent fuel tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright for easy filling.
- Large front handle for multi-position cutting.
- Built-in hanger in rear handle for easy storage.
- Start/run/stop controls on handle.
- Double-sided reciprocating blade.
- Utilizes lightweight and well-balanced design.
- Provides large front handle for multi-position cutting.
- Equipped with extension cord clip on handle.
- Has slots in the scabbard for hanging on a wall for convenient storage.
- Transparent front hand guard.
- Double-sided reciprocating blades with integrated cutter guard.
- Balanced design.
- Two style cutting heads: 0° fixed or 135° adjustable.