KMZ - Storage Bins on Flat Bottom
From Grain Storage Bins
KMZ Industries produces flat bottom silos in 2 model ranges: Brice-Baker (developed in the UK) and SMVU (developed by Ukrainian engineers).
The silos are manufactured using US-made BRADBURY production lines and Japanese AMADA processing machines at the production facility in Poltava Region.
Silos are equipped with efficient conditioning systems, which provide long-term consistent grain quality. The design features of the roof are instrumental in discharging condensate and improving aeration, as well as in preventing atmospheric precipitates and birds from getting into the silo. Used temperature control system - digital multipoint temperature transmitters with layer-by-layer temperature control enable information to be brought to a PC or gadget using specialized software.
The roof inspection hatch enables visual inspection of grain and, if necessary, grants access to the silo's interior. Double service doors are located on the first and second tiers of the silo. The door on the second tier is equipped with internal and external ladders. Two doors enable convenient access inside to install the screw gear or to take samples.
For operational safety and ease of use, silos are equipped with well-developed ergonomic roof ladders, vertical ladders for getting down from the overpass to the roof, external ladders with safeguard bows and landing platforms.
- System of even grain distribution during loading
- Increased structural durability with Z- and U-stiffeners
- High-quality European galvanized steel
- Insecticide container for safe preservation
- Variability of conditioning svstems
- Snow load of up to 320 kg/m2
- Highly reliable M10-M12 bolts, grade 8.8
- Ergonomic ladders and service hatches
- Efficient condensate removal system
- Interactive temperature and grain level control system
- Wind load of up to 730 Pa
- Additional sealing of paneljoints