STRATA - Model CT-2569/201501 - Broiler Colony System
Corrosion-proof plastic flooring flexes beneath the birds for greater comfort. Openings permit easy manure pass-through to the manure belt below. Chore-Time's MODEL C2® PLUS Shallow Feeder is well-known for easy management and excellent feed conversion. Flood feature helps with starting chicks, and pans can be winched up as birds grow.
- Chore-Time's STEADI-FLOW® Drinking System provides a reliable flow of water to birds. System can be raised within the compartment using a winching system.
- Manure removal system eliminates the expense associated with floor litter.
- Harvest system's proven mechanical unloader transports birds down the row quickly and safely.
- An LED lighting system with adjustable light intensity is included with the STRATA™ System.
- Unique application of Environmental Control Systems from Chore-Time regulates temperature and air speed throughout the colony house.
- Use Chore-Time's CHORE-TRONICS® Controls for total system control and data collection.
- Compartment capacity is 50 kg/m2 (10.2 lbs/ft2).
- Maximum row length is 37 sections.
- Unloading platforms/lifts for crates or containers
- Motorized inspection trolleys
- Sliding doors in partitions between compartments
- E-Z START® Chick Feeder
- Electronic bird scales
- PDS™ Control for water line pressure
- Water control panels, meters and medicators
- Dimmers for LED lighting system
- Installation tool kits
Hybrid Unloading System
- Linear unloading system quickly and efficiently transports broilers from colony compartments to crate loading area for manual transfer to crates.
- Birds remain indoors during unloading process in conditioned air, protected from the outside environment.
- Efficiently transports broilers to the end of the row for transfer into crates without added labor for bird catching in the house.
- Less manual handling preserves better meat quality.
- At the end of the row, broilers are accumulated in a buffer area for manual transfer into the crates.
- Empty crates can be taken from the upper supply track, while the filled crates are pushed onto the lower removal track.
- The hybrid system can be extended with mobile roller conveyors to supply and remove the crates more efficiently.
- The hybrid crate loading system can easily be converted into a fully automated container system.
- The hybrid system can be used for multiple houses.