McConnel - Model 30-Series - Power Arm Mower
From Power Arms
McConnel’s specialist compact Power Arm series combines the benefits of a light, fuel-efficient design with outstanding manoeuvrability and precision. Offering a choice of reach from 3.4m to 4.3m and deceptively powerful 30hp hydraulics, 30-series Power Arms can be fitted to a wide range of utility vehicles and compact tractors. The PA3430 and PA4330 can be mounted to the front or rear, while the PA3530 model is front-mounting only.
Designed for the landscape, amenities and ground-care sectors, 30-series machines thrive in confined areas, parks and public grounds, and in sites with extensive street furniture.
They are also ideal for specialist contractors, local government, and small-scale farmers looking for a cost-effective hedgecutter for their own land.
- 3.4m, 3.7m and 4.3m reach
- Choice of two advanced controllers
- Choice of electric and cable rotor control
- 30hp hydraulics
- Choice of semi-independent, totally-independent, and totally-dependent hydraulics
- Choice of three-point linkage or front din-plate mounting
- Front and rear mounting option (PA3530 is front mount only)
- Parallel arm geometry
- Lift and angle float kits
- Choice of two advanced control systems
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- Low power requirement
- Operator friendly
- Storage support legs
- Choice of eight working attachments
30-series Power Arms are light, compact and highly manoeuvrable. Equipped with the latest parallel arm geometry and a choice of proportional controls, the machines offer exceptional precision and a neat fine cut.
Low power requirements
The 30-series delivers the benefits of McConnel’s advanced hedge and verge-cutting technology for customers with compact and low horsepower tractors. The PA3430 is compatible with machines of just 35hp.
- Low running costs
- Front mounting enhances comfort and visibility
- Delivers a fine cut
- Equally adept at hedge-cutting and verge-mowing
- Can handle one and two year’s growth
- Easy to master
- Intuitive control
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Versatile work platform with wide range of attachments
- Low maintenance