Submersible Slurry Mixer (300 RPM) POP
Submersible agitator for slurry handling in agriculture. Three-blade propeller. Planetary gear. Movable. Can be installed in full tanks. Can be installed in tanks with or without cover. Nine motor sizes from 3.0 to 30.0 kW. Capacity up to approx. 7,500 m³/hour. 300 propeller revolutions/minute. Axial thrust from 300 N to 5000 N.
Landia propeller mixer with transmission and submersible electric motors from 3.0 to 18.5 kW.
For mixing of thick floating layers and deposits in slurry silos. Well-suited for complete homo-genisation of slurry after storage periods, as well as for unproblematic maintenance of mixing during spreading. The mixer can be applied in pig, cattle, poultry and mink slurry.
- Propeller designed for maximum mixing efficiency.
- Triple shaft sealing system against the medium.
- Sturdy transmission which gives the propeller the ideal rpm/efficiency.
- Pressure tested, waterproof motor casing in protection class IP68.
- Stator in insulation class F, with thermal sensors in the windings.
- Quick and easy mounting, also in full silos.
- Easy operation, can be moved for application in several silos.
- Hot dip galvanized operating equipment.