From Drills & Seeding
The Sumo DTS Toolbar systems have been developed to provide the user with a flexible solution to their crop establishment needs.
- Fully mounted in 3m rigid or 4m hydraulically folding formats to balance out the front hopper.
- Seeding units mounted on hydraulically pressurised parallelograms that allow for contour following and down force adjustment to provide a consistent sowing depth in differing ground conditions.
- Single 450mm-diameter disc cuts through trash.
- Tungsten-edged deep loosening leg cultivates to a maximum depth of 250mm.
- Row spacing 333mm.
- Seed placed in a 150mm-wide band.
- Covering discs channel soil over the seed.
- Foam-filled press wheels consolidate seedbed and provide good soil-to-seed contact.
- Full road lighting kit.
- Seeding elements on the DTS 4 (4m) model fold vertically for road transport.
- Hydraulic weight transfer unit
- Hydraulic markers
- Tramlines (2 rows mounted)