Sun-North - Linear Actuators
Sun-North manufactures two different sizes of linear actuators, a medium duty (BX) with 1500 lbs of lift and a heavy duty (BXX) with 2500 lbs of lift. The sizes range from 15” to 76” of travel meaning the largest actuator lifts a panel or curtain that covers a 76”or 1.95 m opening.
- Actuators are contained in a 16 GA galvanized steel enclosure and can be mounted inside or outside of a building.
- Each actuator is equipped with a manual turning nut (on the end) that is easily accessible with a ratchet allowing operation of the actuator to open a curtain or panel during a power failure.
- The motor compartment is completely separate allowing ease of service and exchange.
- Potentiometers for auto curtain positioning and feedback are available for easy attachment.
- Gear box attachments for manual override are readily available.
** Sun-North actuators are CSA and/or CE approved to international standards and compatible with virtually all brands of electronic controls.