Sunflower - Model 6333 - Land Finishers
From Land Finishers
Disc, condition, incorporate, cultivate, and finish all in one trip. Could you be more efficient and still be farming? The Sunflower 6333 Land Finisher is tillage intensity at its finest. Easily adjustable and feature packed, the 6333 fits a wide range of medium horsepower tractors.
- Loaded with features to help comply with today's residue management requirements
- The unique disc gang reel is located directly behind the disc gang and provides four important actions:
1. Pulverizes soils and clods
2. Thoroughly incorporates chemicals
3. Vigorously mixes soil and residue
4. Prevents lateral movement of the soil. Eliminates ridging.
- Hydraulic disc gang adjustment (optional) moves disc gangs from 1' below the sweep to 5' above
- Easy screw type frame leveling
- 1 3/4' diameter gang shafts ensure precise alignment of the entire disc gang
- Disc gangs features 20' diameter conservation blades with 1 5/16' concavity
- Spring Tension or 2-piece 'S' tine shanks
- Working widths:
(Narrow center) 22', 25' and 28'
(Wide center) 31', 34' and 37'
- Transport Widths:
(Narrow center) 13' 4'
(Wide center) 14' 6' and 17' 6'
- Transport safety light kit and SMV sign are standard