Sunmaster - Header
Excellent choice for farmers raising no till corn. The Sunmaster cuts up the trash improving conditions for spring planting and weed control. Corn stover can be baled for livestock feed or bedding. Cutter head height (under gathering chain) is approximately 11.25' from the ground when the header is on the ground. The top height of the catch pan is 17' from the ground. The height of the gathering chains at their lowest point located at the back of the cone is 5.25' from the ground.
- Most successful row crop header in the world to harvest sunflowers that are lodged, broken over, or excessively dry.
- Low-profile header picks up lodged crop and rotary cutting knife ensures clean cut.
- Rotary cutting knife positioned at back of gathering chains assisting uniform feeding with less chance of crop falling onto the ground or hanging up on row dividers
- A rocker arm gently vibrates each catch pan. Any heads or shattered seeds drop onto the large catch pans, float back, and onto the platform header and into your hopper.
- The rearward position of the cutting knife and lightweight longer-length row dividers will lift up and cut lodged milo, but leave taller standing stubble to reduce erosion.
- Universal connecting frame adaptors and PTO drive kits provide quick hookup to most combines.
- Simple design with one gathering chain per row eliminates half of the moving parts, reducing maintenance.