Model Supa4 - Herringbone Systems
Known for its fast, clean milking characteristics the Waikato Supa4 has out performed and out sold all others in its class. The Supa4 has a standard installation process that ensures the integrity of the product. The design calls for a single 100mm milk-pipe draining into a receiver at one end of the pit. It is impossible to flood a 100mm system and with modern milk pumping systems milking is both fast and uninterrupted. The unique mounting system for a Supa4 accommodates a wide range of Waikato Milking Systems accessories including Swing Arms, Swingdown cluster washers. With a Hurricane wash system now standard on all Supa4’s, not only does the machine milk faster and more efficiently, it cleans up just as well.
- Standard installation process ensures a product of high integrity
- Uses a 100mm milk pipe draining into a receiver at one end of the pit
- The milk pumping system ensures fast and uninterrupted milking
- The design offers operational simplicity for faster milking
- The standard Hurricane wash system ensures efficient cleaning