Super Bingo - Model PT - Topper
Votex is a name synonymous with the topper with the PT range being the best known topper on the market for over 40 years. These new, third generation PT machines continues Votex's high reputation of solid, reliable machines that are easy to use and simple to maintain.
Using many of the same proven components, but now incorporated into a frame design of an all steel construction that has a flat underside. This along with the over lapping, swinging tip blades, give an excellent cut finish. Heavy duty belts provide the drive to the outer rotors and protect the gearbox from shock damage if an obstacle is accidentally struck.
The standard headstock can be used on CAT I and CAT II quick hitch linkages and there is an option for hydraulic side shift and a special 'front trailed' linkage for mounting the machine on front of the tractor. Adjustable skids with a wire rope system allow the machine to follow the contours of the ground while working, with the option of wheels of full length rollers to be added if required.
- Unique Votex designed and built spiral bevel gearbox
- Strong Belt Drive to outer rotors
- Adjustable taper bearings in hubs for long life
- Low HP : Cutting width due to multi blades
- Solid strong frame for long life
- Adjustable skids and wire rope system for even finish
- Wheels. Heavy duty castors are heavy assemblies speciﬁcally designed for use with all machines, all have wide pneumatic turf tyres.
- Front Mounting. All Votex rotaries can be speciﬁed for front mounting, however it is important to conﬁrm PTO speed and direction when ordering.
- Front Trailed Linkage. This frame actually pulls the machine along instead of pushing it, which reduces the stress of the machine and allows it to follow the contours of the ground more easily.