Shur-Lok - Super Duty Farm Bodies
From older trucks to the latest models, we can protect whatever you’re hauling! And if you like to customize, we have a wide variety of options and upgrades. Aluminum end caps are standard, in low-rise and high-rise models. The aluminum easy-off caps have been designed for easier installation and removal; these anchor with over-center clamps inside the truck box. A price deduct is an option if you would prefer galvanized steel end caps. The Shur-Flex crank arm offers convenient flexibility to accommodate cargo doors or grain gates. It folds at the knuckle and secures with offset retainers. Try our pinless offset retainer – no more pin-and-cable hassles.
Our standard stretch cord return guides the roll tube over the end cap, with a protective cover to reduce rope fraying. An upgrade to our patented Shur-Return™ features a heavy-duty steel tension spring. 1/4-inch non-stretch solid braid rope and lifetime warranty.
- Aluminum Latchplate - Lighter weight version of the galvanized latchplate, for a more professional appearance.
- Easy-Off Tarp Stops - Permits fast, easy tarp removal with minimal tools. Self cleaning - no grain buildup.
- Galvanized Bows/Brackets - Bracket lets bow flex to allow for box expansion. Extended version also available.
- Aluminum End Caps - Sharper match for aluminum trailers. High-rise option provides more space for loads.
- 1” Ridge Strap w/Ratchet - Stretch-resistant webbing prevents tarp sag between bows.
- Stretch Cord Return - Helps guide front of roll tube across end cap. A protective cover reduces fraying.
- Standard Crank Arm w/80” Extension - Provides four-position length adjustment. Mounts horizontally or vertically.
- Pinless Crank Retainer w/7” Standoff - Secures crank arm to trailer without pins or cables. Safe and easy to use.
- 18- or 20-Oz. Vinyl Tarp - Heat-welded seams provide an added moisture barrier. Built-in UV inhibitors resist fading.