Superpro Combi - Portable Moisture Analyzer
The Superpro Combi is a new generation of reliable moisture, and temperature meters for hay , straw and silage. The Superpro Combi enables you to read actual moisture in the bale, average the moisture content, display the stored measurements and read bale temperature.
Reliable and quick measurement of grain moisture
- Easy to operate
- Proven accurate moisture measurements
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Calculation of average value up to 99 bales
- High measuring range
- Adjustment of calibrations to compensate for bale density variation
- Back light display for easy reading
- Two year warranty
- Invented and produced in Denmark
Quick and easy
The Superpro Combi is a sturdy tool with a 50 cm stainless steel probe with moisture and temperature sensor and a casing made of shockproof ABS plastic. The robust design makes the Superpro Combi very handy. It is quick and easy to use and the backlit display is easy to read, even in poor light conditions.
Simple to use in four easy steps:
- Turn on the tester by pressing the ON button.
- Stick the stainless steel probe into the bale.
- Read the moisture content directly from the display.
- Press the memory button to save measurement and automatically
calculate average moisture content.
Portable and reliable companion
Effective storage is essential for ensuring the bale quality and preventing loss of product. Accurate temperature and moisture management is the key to safe storage.
The Superpro Combi is a new generation of digital moisture analyzers that gives consistent test results. In a single operation, the portable Superpro Combi moisture analyzer measures and calculates the average value of the bales. This, along with the adjustment of calibration to compensate for bale density variation, ensures that the stainless steel probe delivers more reliable results.
Principle of measurement in the Superpro Combi
The Superpro Combi measures the conductivity and temperature in hay, straw and silage. The exact moisture value is calculated by means of an advanced measurement technique, developed through many years of hands-on experience.
Average readings for better accuracy
The changing nature of hay, straw and silage post-harvest, makes average readings a significant advantage. Greater variability can be seen in freshly harvested bales, compared to bales stored for some time. Traditionally, errors are frequently ±0.5% and can be greater in very wet, very dry or freshly pressed bales.
The Superpro Combi makes it quick and easy to make several separate measurements and to get an average value. By using average and calibration adjustment, the accuracy can be better than ±1.5%, in the normal moisture range.
Adjusting the calibration to compensate for bale density variation
The Superpro Combi is factory-calibrated for every bale, but to get the most accurate measurement it is necessary to compare one´s background. By using the Cal +- button to compensate for bale density you will get the best result first time, every time.
Essential tool in Quality Management
Supertech Agroline develops, manufactures and sells high quality post-harvest equipment worldwide. Many years of hands-on experience give us an unmatched competitive advantage and a unique and reliable product range. Our Superpro Combi is distributed in more than 50 countries around the world.
Apart from the Superpro Combi our product range includes moisture analysers for crops/grain and biofuels, as well as temperature monitoring systems.
The Superpro Combi is an essential tool when it comes to Bale Quality Management. The temperature level is always the first thing you check before storage, during the drying process, and during storage. By keeping the temperature and moisture levels sufficiently low, the bales will have a higher quality yield, effectively increasing your company profits.
- Digital readout with accuracy to one decimal point
- Calculation of average value
- Backlight display
- User friendly experience
- 50 cm stainless steel probe
- Casing made of shockproof ABS plastic
- 2 year guarantee
- Measuring range (Moisture): 8,5 to 80%
- Operating range (Temperature): -5 to 70 ºC
- Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Probe: 50 cm stainless steel
- Battery: 9 V Alkaline
- Display: 2 line LCD with backlight
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 1.5% in normal moisture range, by using average and calibration adjustments