Model SV 2.0 - Vertical Milk Cooler
From Vertical Milk Cooler
Direct expansion vertical milk cooler. Capacity: 10,000 to 40,000 litres. Performance: 4, and 6 milkings. Inner tank: manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel and compliant with the most stringent food-processing requirements. Lacquered aluminium panel exterior. Automatic wash in both clockwise and anticlockwise direction. Compliant with standards ISO 5708 and EN 13732. Compliant with European CE directives.
The only outdoor Silo cooler with an certified calibration system.
Its cylindrical shape saves on space due to its small footprint.
Refrigeration unit designed by SERAP adapted to farm cooling requirements.
Particularly suited to farms with milking robot(s) (cooling starts with less milk).
Effective cleaning with a new Rainbow washing cabinet and its patented circulation system.
Washing times have been optimised to adapt to the new milking robot requirements.
It has a microprocessor for storing information such as milk and washing temperatures, power cuts and other events for a minimum of 3-month period.
An intuitive touch-screen interface with:
- direct access to cooling, washing and agitation controls
- easy settings
- a Windows application to enable quick viewing of the main functions from a computer.
- First Level 2 Certified Digital Dipstick displays values in mm and litres.
- Outlet washing device guarantees impeccable hygiene of the outlet device. Its fast opening and closing system was designed to make milk collection easier.
- Emergency cooling ensures that milk is cooled and kept at the right temperature in all conditions.
- In-line water heater/ Power Heat heats cleaning agents and guarantees the right temperature during wash cycles.