SWAN - Model AMU Rescon - Electronic Transmitter & Controller
Electronic transmitter / controller for the measurement of the specific resistivity or specific conductivity in high purity water.
- Measuring and control transmitter for panel installation in a Noryl® resin enclosure, 96 x 96 x 120 mm (DIN 43700).
- Measurement ranges:
- Resistivity: 0.001 to 200 MΩ-cm- Conductivity: 0.005 to 1000 μS/cm
- Sensor connections for a two-electrode sensor with built-in NTC temperature probe like Swansensor RC-U or RC-UT and for a digital sample flow meter.
- Big backlit LC display for measuring value, sample temperature, sample flow and operating status.
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all parameters by keypad.
- Wide range of selectable temperature compensations for different sample conditions.
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at a selectable interval. Serial interface included for data download to PC with Microsoft HyperTerminal.
- Galvanically separated sensor connection.
- Overvoltage protection for in- and outputs.
- Two current outputs (0/4 - 20 mA) for measured signals.
- Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults.
- Two potential-free contacts programmable as limit switch or PID-control.
- Input for potential-free contact to freeze the measuring value or to interrupt control in automated installations (hold function or remote-off).