SWIFTERDISC - Model XN - Mounted Disc Cultivator
SWIFTERDISC XN is a mounted disc cultivator of short conception, with individual suspension of the discs with rubber segments that are ready for swift, low cost, quality stubble cultivation. The SwifterDisc XN can also be used for seedbed preparation minimizing the need for conventional tillage systems. Each arm is fitted with a pair of discs (Twin-Disc system). The machine aggregates with a tractor over a 3-point hitch cat. II./III.
- Machine type:mounted disc cultivator of short conception
- Operating components:2 rows of serrated discs 520×5 mm (serrated discs with constant geometry or uniquely profiled A-discs),
- rear packer (tube, steel ring, roadpacker, spring, V-ring, U-ring, double packer)
- Securing:each arm with zero-maintenance rubber segments
- Usage:swift, low cost stubble cultivation, seedbed preparation
- Working operations:loosening of the surface layer, cutting and uniform mixing of crop residue, disruption of capillarity, settlement and compaction