Swingtrim - Power Arm Mower
From Power Arms
A specialist Power Arm with an innovative swing-over action, McConnel’s Swingtrim comes equipped with a high-performance cutterbar, reach of up to 3.5m, and the freedom to cut on either side of the tractor. Compact, light and manoeuvrable, the Swingtrim has been created for contractors and local government teams working in the amenities, landscape, and ground-care sectors.
- A choice of 3.2m and 3.5m reach (depending on cutterbar size)
- Choice of two advanced controllers
- Energy-efficient hydraulics
- Optional pump and tank kit
- Three-point linkage mounting
- Front and rear mounting
- Front DIN plate mounting option
- Left and right-hand cutting
- Mechanical safety breakaway
- Choice of five-different attachments
The innovative swing-over function allows operators to work on either side of the tractor, increasing working speeds and convenience while saving time and fuel. The arm moves through 270-degrees and can be switched from left to right-hand cutting in seconds.
The Swingtrim can be mounted to the front or rear of the tractor – giving operators more choice and flexibility. Front-mounting is ideal for those who require the best in visibility, safety and comfort, allowing operators to keep their eyes fixed on the road ahead.
- Up to 10 times faster than hand-trimming
- Removes risk of white-finger vibration injuries
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Highly versatile with dual cutting and front and rear mounting option
- Over-fence hedgecutting
- Fuel efficient
- Low tractor horsepower requirement