Model SXBlue III - GPS featuring L1/L2 GPS, SBAS, Centimeter RTK and Bluetooth Connectivity (IP67)
From GPS/ GNSS
The SXBlue III GPS is a compact GPS receiver that delivers centimeter accuracy every second using RTK with GPS L1 and L2. The SXBlue III sets a new price/performance standard for dual frequency, high-accuracy GPS receivers. Its integrated lightweight design makes it the ideal choice for a variety of applications including GIS, Machine control, Mining, Construction, Utilities, Agriculture, Surveying and Environmental, at a price you can afford.
Go L1/L2 RTK with the SXBlue III GPS!
Accuracy and Productivity in One
A Long Term Solution
RTK at a price you can afford!
- GPS L1/L2 RTK for centimeter accuracy.
- Compatible with RTK Networks
- Compatible with Esri’s ArcPAD (all versions), Carlson, CMT, and most surveying/GIS data collection software
- 48 channels for GPS L1/GPS L2 + 3 channels for SBAS
- 1cm + 1ppm L1/L2 RTK accuracy.
- 30cm using L1 SBAS
- Micro-sized GPS L1/L2 antenna
- Rugged and Waterproof design (IP-67)
- Field-replaceable Li-Ion battery pack (9 hours)
- Multi-port interface (Bluetooth, USB, RS-232)
- Long-range, Class 1 Bluetooth (250 meters typical)
- Battery fuel gauge
- Compact and lightweight
- RoHS compliant
- Satellite tracking technology uses all satellites, not just the ones that the reference station is tracking.
- Update rates of up to 20Hz (20 times a second)
- RTCM Ver. 2.3/3.x, CMR/CMR+
- NMEA 0183 support
- Patented technology allows you to use SBAS in conditions where other SBAS receivers won’t work.
- SXBlue III GPS Receiver
- Pole Bracket and Clamp
- Lithium Ion Battery Pack (Field replaceable)
- Lithium Ion Charger
- RS-232 Cable (6 ft)
- USB Type A/B Cable (6 ft)
- Belt/Shoulder Carrying Case
- CD-ROM (manuals and utilities)
- L1/L2 Antenna with 1.5m cable
- Soft Hat for antenna
- Antenna Mounting Plate
- Magnetic Mount
- Hard Shell Case