Symbivit - Mycorrhizal Fungi Treatment Product
From Standard Products
A product based on the exceptional abilities of mycorrhizal fungi. It is granulated, easy to use, and itsupports your plants for their entire life. Mycorrhizal fungi connect to plant roots, bring water and nutrients, and make sure that your plants are healthy, resistant and beautiful.
- Improved nutrition, growth and health
- Better formation of flowers and fruit, higher yield
- Significantly reduced need of watering and fertilizing
- Increased resistance to environmental stree (drought, transplanting etc.)
- Excellent for planting on slopes for stabilizing the surface
SYMBIVIT was developed for:
- Flowering plants and house pot plants (rose, cyclamen, geranium, petunia, verbena etc.)
- Creeping plants
- Most ornamental conifers (thuya, yew tree, juniper, cypress etc.))
- Some other ornamental trees and shrubs (maple, ash, rowan etc.)
- Vegetables (tomato, cucumber, onion, leek, garlic etc.)
- Fruit (strawberry, raspberry, currant, apple tree and other fruit-bearing plants)
Not suitable for:
Orchids, the Brassicaceae family (broccoli, cabbage, cauliﬂower, Brussels sprouts, radish, watercress, horseradish etc.), for spinnach, turnip, amaranth and some other plants.
For conifers (pine, spruce, ﬁr etc.) and some broad-leaved trees (oak, beech, birch etc.), use the product ECTOVIT®. For ericaceous plants (heathers, azaleas, blueberries, rhododendrons etc.), use the product RHODOVIT®.
Packaging:150 g, 750 g, 3 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg a 750 kg Important:
Avoid using excessive amounts of chemical fertilizers. You do not have to stop using them, but large amounts of soluble chemicals usually harm mycorrhizal fungi. Do not overdose your plants with chemicals. Also, most systemic fungicides kill fungi in early stages of development. We recommend not using them during the first 3 weeks after application of mycorrhizal products.
The product does not contain genetically engineered organisms. It degrades naturally in the soil and does not leave any toxic residue. Does not pollute surface or ground water.
Natural clay carriers, 6 species of mycorrhizal fungi, natural ingredients supporting mycorrhiza (humates, ground minerals, extracts from sea organisms), naturally degradable granules of a water-retaining gel.