Model TA55 - Agriculture and Poultry Generators
Single source responsibility for the generator set and accessories. Prototype and production tested to insure one step load acceptance per NFPA 110 Two year limited warranty on generator sets and accessories. Unit conforms to CSA, NEMA, EGSA, ANSI and other standards. Heavy duty 4 cycle industrial engine for reliability and fuel efficiency. Brushless rotating field generator with class H insulation. Heavy duty steel base with integral vibration isolators. Analog Control system with an ECU-9988 providing metering and monitoring. EPA Tier 3 Certified Engine.
In today's agricultural market, farmers have to know that their standby generator will carry the load when its called upon. Some may take this for granted, but not at Taylor Power.
Taylor Power Systems is the one name to rely on for emergency power when you need it. Taylor, a name synonymous with dependability, brings you a full line of American-made generators, from trailer mounted generators to temperature controlled generators for broiler transport. And each is Taylor-made to fit the needs of the poultry industry. In fact, Taylor Power Systems has been producing generators for the poultry industry longer that just about anybody.
Poultry packaged generator sets from Taylor Power Systems - pioneers in the poultry generator industry. Shown below is one of our latest products. This 20kW mobile unit is designed for center pivot irrigation applications.
- Analog Control Panel displaying AC voltage, AC frequency, Percent of Load, and Running Time. Equipped with a control toggle switch that switches generator from off to manual position or auto position.
- Separate Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Gauges
- Manual key override by-pass switch that allows you to start the generator set manually in the event of a control system failure.
- Steel Base with integral Vibro-Mounts
- Block Heater
- Battery Rack and Cables
- 5 Amp Battery Charger
- PMG Exciter Standard on Units P80CD1 and Larger, Excpet the P130CD1
- 15 Ft. Fuel Lines