Tanaka - Model TCS33EB16 16 - Rear Handle Chain Saw, 32.2 cc
32.2 cc 1.6 hp PureFire two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches. 16' Oregon bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance. Outstanding power-to-weight reduces fatigue resulting in higher productivity. Side access chain tensioner provides for quick and easy chain adjustment. Five point anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue. Two bar mounting studs keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency. Extra large fuel tank enables longer run times for increased productivity. Covered by Tanaka's two-year commercial use warranty, seven-year consumer use warranty and one-year rental use warranty.
- 16' Oregon Bar & Chain (assembled)
- Bar & Chain Protective Cover
- Engine Type : PureFire Two-Stroke
- Displacement: 32.2 cc
- Output: 1.6 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 11.8 Fl. Oz.
- Cylinder : Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod : Forged Steel
- Carburetion : Walbro Diaphragm
- Starting System : Standard Recoil
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System : Heavy-Duty Centrifugal
- Bar & Chain Brand: Oregon
- Opt.Bar&Chain Combinations: 12', 14', 16', 3/8' Pitch
- Pitch: 3/8'
- Chain Oil Capacity: 8.5 Fl. Oz.
- Oiling System: Crankshaft Driven, Adjustable, Automatic
- Chain Brake: Inertia Activated
- Dry Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight : 13.2 lbs
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- CARB Tier II Compliant : Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio : 50:1
- Warranty : 2-Year Commercial Use, 7-Year Consumer Use,
- 1-Year Rental Use
- Packaging : One Carton