Tandem Dual Trailers
Customize a new tandem dual trailer with Custom Built Gooseneck Trailers in Sulphur Springs, Texas. Our custom tandem dual trailers range in length from 25′ to 48′ and have two sets of axles allowing them to have a higher weight capacity than a single axle. They are also equipped with extra tires to help handle more weight and keep the trailer stable at higher speeds. We take extra special care in building our tandem dual trailers in order to ensure their durability and reliability when carrying heavy loads.
- Length : 25-48 feet in lenth.
- Axles : 2 10k oil bath dexter axles (brakes on both).
- Cross Members : 3 inch channel cross members on 18 inch center.
- Stake Pockets : Stake pockets on 18 inches.
- Dovetail : 5 foot dove and self cleaning dove (2×2 angle).
- Ramps : 2 heavy duty solid sided ramps.
- Toolbox : Chain basket on front of trailer.
- Deck Level : Spring loaded when folded up.
- Radials : 10 ply.
- Flooring : Wolmanized floor.
- Frame : 12 foot beam main frame (19 lb per foot).
- Side Rail : Outside rub rail to outside rub rail – 96 inch or 102 inch.
- Coupler : 15,000 lb double coupler.
- Equalizer : Long equalizer (axles on 48 inch centers).
- Painted : Primed, painted and pin striped
- D.O.T LegaL : Equipped with: safety chains, electric breakaway, mud flaps & reflective tape.
- Warranty : Lifetime warranty on workmanship of the trailer.
- Other Options : Color of your choice.