Tapco - Model CC-HD - Elevator Buckets
Tapco introduced the CC-HD elevator bucket over 35 years ago. The CC-HD solved the issue of bent & torn metal buckets. The polyethylene design used in Tapco buckets allow for the bucket to flex when hung in the elevator and return to the original shape. This is why a Tapco bucket is called 'the bucket with a memory'. The Tapco CC-HD bucket also keeps with the traditional design of metal elevator buckets that has been around for years. Other options available from Tapco are CC-XD 'Xtreme Duty' buckets, U-HD 'Universal Fit' buckets, Food Grade white, Nylon, Urethane and more; please see our chart for available styles and sizes.
For more information on Tapco elevator buckets, how to increase capacity of your current elevator please contact our team at Ross Manufacturing. We are glad to help with any questions regarding material handling.
Available Resin Molded Tapco Buckets:
- CC-HD Polyethylene, Nylon and Urethane
- CC-HD 'Super Capacity' Polyethylene, Nylon and Urethane
- U-HD Polyethylene, Nylon and Urethane for Universal Industries Elevators
- 'Low Profile' Style CC-HD Buckets in Polyethylene, Nylon and Urethane
- CC-XD 'Xtreme Duty' Polyethylene, Nylon and Urethane
- CC-XD 'Xtreme Duty Low Profile' in Polyethylene, Nylon and Urethane
- Super EuroBucket in Polyethylene, Nylon and Urethane
- Style AA Polyethylene, Nylon, and Urethane
- Food Grade White Available in many styles.