TAYLOR WAY - Model Series 350 and 351 - Non-Fold Disk Harrow
Rugged and dependable, Taylor-Pittsburgh's Tandem Disk Harrow series can fit almost any application. Choose from a standard configuration (non-fold) or the space-saving wing-fold design. With so many options, you'll be glad you own one of the best harrows on the market.
- Heavy-duty main frames constructed of 3/8' x 4' x 4' tubular steel for strength.
- Equipped with heat-treated scraper blades mounted on spring steel handles.
- Adjustable 3/8' x 3' x 5' gang tubes adjust from 15º - 21º.
- Simple front to rear leveling with spring loaded adjustment rod.
- Hydraulic flat fold wings on folding model.
- Wings lock into working position with adjustable locks.
- Spring cushion or rigid bearing connectors.
- Disk spacing of 7½ ', 9' or a combination of 9' front and 7½ ' rear is available.
- Dual transport wheels are a standard on all models.
- Transport light package is standard on all 12½ feet wide (transport position) units or larger.
- 20' or 22' x 7 gauge cut-out or round Disk
- 22' x 6 gauge cut-out or round Disk
- 7.6 x 15' or 9.5L x 15' 6-ply tires
- 15' x 6' or 15' x 8' rims
- Balk Braker attachment
- Furrow Filler attachment
- Gang Connectors
- Gang Bolt Wrench