Model TB2000 - Swath Rollers
Free Form Swath Rollers reduce crop loss by minimizing the effects of wind damage. The patented adjustable width roller enables the operator to easily change the roller width which forces the windrow to be “tucked-in” on the ends maximizing resistance to wind gusts. Another feature (on mounted models) is the added weight to the rear of the swather which helps offset the use of larger headers. Our advantage is the patented adjustable width swath roller which allows you to adjust the width of the roller to match the swath. Adjustable from 6 ft. to 10 ft. widths, you have the best tool available to help protect your valuable crop from wind damage.
Mounted Manual Winch Swath Roller or for added convenience why not upgrade to our mounted Hydraulic Swath Roller. Both adjust from 6-10 feet
- Adjustable width from 6' to 10'
- Available in Tow behind and mounted models
- Large 4 in. tube and 1 in. shaft inside plastic roller
- Quick and smooth height adjustment
- Corrosion and dent proof polyethylene roller
- Heavy-duty construction
- Reduces crop loss by minimizing the effects of wind
- This is an exclusive Free Form patented feature!
- Features quick height adjust, and floating roller mode for effective firming in highly variable swaths
- Heavy-duty 3 in. x 2 in. heavy wall tubing frame
- Brand new implement tires are standard
- Uses heavy-duty 2000 lb. hubs and bolt-in spindles for long life and easy service