Model TCM - Chain Conveyors
From Chain Conveyors
Five series of TCM chain conveyors have been developed. Besides the capacity (range from 60 up to 1050 m3/h), they differ for:
- the size of the drive sproket
- the features of the frames and structures
- the type of chains that can be used the range of powers installed.
All machineries are made of carbon-steel plates, with all the necessary flanges and reinforcement frames, in order to guarantee the maximum toughness. The surface treatments are made after the construction and they include:
- hot dip galvanization
- epoxy painting (suitable for human food).
The design parameters of these machineries have been studied to satisfy all industrial application requirements, with massive working cycles as:
- medium/big size storage plants
- dock terminals
- mills, feed mill, malt breweries, beer breweries, oil extraction equipments
- bio-fuel production equipments
- inerts or wood processing equipments.
These machineries have a modular construction and they can be customized, thus satisfying any customer’s need. Options and solutions have been worked out in order to reduce the impact of particularly abrasive products; a complete series of accessories is available for loading, discharging and for the working control.
TCM chain conveyors guarantee very good performances, easy installations and maintenance, and great reliability.