Techneat - Model MicroCast 30, 70, 200 and 250 - Granular Nematicide Applicator
The all new MicroCast granular nematicide applicator is designed to bolt-on, plug-in and work straight out of the box. The highly versatile MicroCast applicators can be quickly and easily fitted to a planter or bed tiller for accurate granule placement either in-furrow, or evenly spread through fishtail distributors.
It features a completely new electronic Rate Control System, developed and manufactured by farm electronics specialists, Robydome. The MicroCast continuously adjusts the granule feed rate to the monitored ground speed, without the inaccuracy or inconvenience of a land-wheel mechanical drive system. The system can be fitted with an automatic on-off, to start and stop application at the row ends and avoid waste.
- Electronic rate control
- Simple fitment
- Optional GPS sensor
- Flexible outlet 2-4
- Apcal hard-wearing cartridges
- Suitable for all nematicides
- Surefill or Ultima adapter compatible
- Available with 30L, 70L, 200L or 250L hoppers
- Fewer wearing parts
- Simple calibration
- Very high level of accuracy and durability
- Suitable for planter, bed-tiller and drill applications