Tecnofruit - Model 110 - Fruit Picking Machine
From Fruit Picking
The HERMES Tecnofruit 110 belongs to the latest generation of fruit picking machine with conveyor belts. A universal machine whichever way you look at it: the mechanical construction is very robust guaranteeing stability under all circumstances. It comes with standard features so complete that it can be used for all operational activities (mechanical thinning out, dispenser, hail net maintenance, pruning of living and dead wood etc); it guarantees results both in yield and in quality that no other fruit picking machine can guarantee. Quality of construction, quality of harvest, speed and versatility are the characteristics which, together and by themselves, make this into such a truly innovative machine.The HERMES Tecnofruit 110 is ideally suited for large companies with the spacing between the tree rows varying from 3.70 metres to 4.50 metres.
- 4 cylinder 33 hp Lombardini diesel engine with a 70 litre fuel tank
- Maximum speed: 20 kms/h
- Front and rear lights
- Automatic stationary break and servo break
- Self locking differential at the rear
- 6 lateral conveyor belts
- Speed of the conveyor belts can be hydraulically adjusted independent of engine revs.
- 4 hydraulically operated lateral platforms adjustable by means of remote control
- Can be driven manually with steering wheel or automatic steering by means of hydraulic feelers
- Electro hydraulic emptying of bins
- Compressor suitable for 6 to 8 cutting shears mounted in the engine compartment with a 30lt air tank
- Double rear wheels
- In built safety for the front operator
- Semiautomatic bin carrier HERMES BINS TRAILER for 16 empty bins with controls on the Tecnofruit 110
- The central conveyor belt can be taken off to enable field jobs outside the picking season
- Platform for net maintenance: max. height 2.95 metres, max. width 3.80 metres.
- A rejects bin can be mounted above the central conveyor belt.