Telescopic - Model JCB series - Loaders
The particular attention JCB traditionally pays to production and customer issues has resulted in the company's growth from a small business to the UK's largest manufacturer of bucket loaders, crawler-mounted power shovels, wheel-mounted power shovels, telescopic jib loaders, wheeled loaders, tipping lorries, off-road fork-lift trucks, industrial fork-lift trucks, small and medium excavators, side-turn loaders and tractors.
- Used for loading and transporting grain, silage, potatoes, manure and coarse fodder and for stacking packaged goods, such as bales, etc.
- The model range includes machines with load-carrying capacities of 3.1 to 4.1 tonnes and load-lifting heights of 6.2 to 9.5 metres.
- The telescopic jib consists of two sections (three sections in the 535-95 model) and is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- The JCB Dieselmax Series is equipped with JCB 444 engines developing 100 and 125 hp.
- Four- and six-gear automatic transmissions - 32 and 40 km/h
- All models are equipped with LSP+ load-sensitive pumps (with variable consumption)
- All models are furnished in standard delivery with tractor tyres, a comfortable heated cabin with a sprung seat and a joystick for steering the jib and working implements.
- Available options include protection of the transmission, additional working lights, an automatic differential lock, a rear tow hitch and air conditioning.
- Bottom protection of the transmission in standard delivery, optional fuel tank and side protection.
- The Smoothride system (available optionally in Super delivery) ensures automatic horizontal levelling of the jib.
- The agricultural telescopic loaders are designed with a focus on pushing and lifting, while the construction models are focused on digging and lifting. This is another advantage of the JCB Loadall models built especially for agricultural purposes.
- The Super-Steer, 2/4 WD wheel steering system allows for 4 WD disengagement (standard in Super delivery), as well as for two- and four-wheel steering, including crab-like motion.