TELMA herbicide spray boom for tree orchards is mounted in front of the tractor. The hydraulic system allows ejecting working parts (left or right independently) depending on the width of rows and the lifting and lowering. The structure enables simultaneous spraying with both modules, as well as with one module depending on needs. Lifting the boom to the transport position is also hydraulic.
The working part of TELMA is mounted pivotally to the part of the carrier. Rotating wheel encountering the resistance of the trunk pulls the working part what allows spraying alongside the trunk of the tree and protects the boom from damage.
Three high-quality sprayers (symmetrical and asymmetrical) are mounted under the cover of stainless steel. The front and back cover is extended by flexible, transparent apron that reaches the ground as the anti-drift spray on windy days. After removing the front cover part, it is possible to significantly increase the width of the spray.
The construction of TELMA Herbicide Spray Boom is protected by copyright as a Utility Model.
- Attaching to the tractor: Bracket for the appropriate tractor
- Length (without bracket): 737 mm
- Min working width: 2 x 2 500 mm (5 000 mm)
- Max working width: 2 x 1 500 mm (3 000 mm)
- Injecting / lifting/leaning working part: hydraulic
- Max working height: 1 770 mm
- Spray width: 1080 mm (2 300 mm without shields)
- Spray pressure: 2-4 bar
- Lifting the working part: hydraulic
- Scope of lifting the working part: 200 mm
- Weight: 135 kg
- Working speed: up to 10 km/ha
- Working capacity: 1 – 2 ha/h