Terra Dos - Model T4-40 - 3-Axels Beet Lifting Machine
Beet lifting to perfection! This is what the HOLMER Terra Dos T4 has been made for – no matter whether with two or three axles. This is the reason for the Terra Dos T4‘s modular. design: Thus, innovations from years of test and practice are now directly introduced into all series; carry-over parts facilitate spare parts management, the uniform operating concept ensures user-friendliness and the identical design stands for optimum serviceability. Intelligently networked, perfectly constructed. The Terra Dos T4, the milestone in sugar-beet harvesting sets new standards.. The unique HOLMER EasyLift system guarantees best harvesting results, the likeable lightweight construction stands for unrivaled soil protection, the new chassis concept with an integrated slope sensor ensures stability in all situations and the intelligent HOLMER EcoPower combines best performance with the lowest fuel consumption – they make it unrivaled.
- Directly driven axles with highly efficient bent-axis motors – for traction and protection of the tyres
- Mercedes-Benz engine with 460 kW (626 HP) – for best thrift
- Wide elevator conveyors, transfer webs and discharge elevators – for highest throughput
- transverse and longitudinal slat conveyors – for fastest possible discharge
- HOLMER SmartDrive – for an ideal driving comfort
- 3 driven axles
- Tank capacity 45 m³
- Thrust tube suspension of the third axle permits all degrees of freedom
- Additional longitudinal slat conveyor to discharge the rear tank area
- Divided tank auger for optimum loading with gentle beet Treatment
Thanks to HOLMER‘s engineering performance, the dead weight of the Terra Dos T4 models has been reduced significantly. Smooth transitions ensure greater stability despite
less material needed. Clear and stable designs ensure stability and save weight.